Welcome to Ellerbeck House B&B
Ellerbeck House is a charming family home that has recently been faithfully restored, retaining many of the original features. The front and latest part of the house dates back to the 1840’s with large south facing sash windows flooding the rooms with light.
Ellerbeck House is situated in the rural hamlet of Higher Westhouse on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, with views to Ingleborough and within easy reach of the public highway giving access to the nearby towns of Kirkby Lonsdale and Settle.
The house benefits from having a ground source heat pump and underfloor heating making it both efficient and ecological.
Guests receive a warm welcome on arrival with tea/coffee home made cakes served beside a cosy fire or in the summer on the terrace.
- Stay in comfortable beautifully decorated bedrooms
- Enjoy a full Cumberland breakfast served in the front sitting room overlooking the garden
- Explore the adventurous walks and scenery in the surrounding area
- Discover historical and geographical landmarks
- Visit local country houses, gardens and art galleries
- Take a painting/pottery course